Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Call for Help

Hello all.  I want to ask your help.  I am in the middle of preparing for episode 12 and discovered that I had inadvertently downloaded and was adding to the playlist a neo-Nazi band under the guise of Odinism.  I was simply not paying enough attention in all the business of my life.  I am actively opposed to Fascism in all its forms both from a human rights perspective and as a political statement.  Needless to say, this band has been wiped clean from my computer and will not get airtime, nor even be mentioned by name.  However, I realize I almost missed it and may make a similar mistake in the future, or may have already made such a mistake, especially with bands not performing in English.  If you catch something I missed, please, please, please let me know and I will make it right.  Just email me at hayduke495@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment